I watched an inspirational speech online video from ted website. This inspirational speech about To overcome challenges, stop comparing yourself to others. I discovered a mind set focus in this speech. This inspirational speech gave me the best experience about challenges, comparing and mindset focused.
In this inspirational speech wheelchair athlete Dean Furness shared how, after losing the use of his legs in an accident, he discovered a powerful new mindset focused on redefining his personal average and getting better little by little.
Wheelchair athlete Dean Furness got into an accident on a december evening in 2011. In this accident he lost his legs and broke a bone or two. His muscles no longer work. So he moved to the wheelchairs. He said Everything that I had learned and had known about my height and my strength and my balance and my mobility was blown away. My entire personal average had been reset.So he was pretty frustrated. After he compared what he was able to do. Then months and years followed, he continued to try to attack things in that way, and before I knew it I was being presented with some pretty incredible challenges, like completing a marathon in a wheelchair. He participated in a marathon in a wheelchair and in the end he really created that average for himself. He researches everything to be successful in his life. Finally he finished the race 30 second per mile faster.
In this inspirational speech I got the most important thing is to identify the average of myself that is helpful to reach our success or goal. We have to face good things, bad things and challenges in different ways and different patterns. The same situation can happen to everyone. Then need grow a powerful mindset that will move the success of life.
I have a plan to grow my mindset to be successful in my life. These learning outcomes will help me grow my success, face challenges and identify my average. In the future I will follow a growth mindset to learn and succeed.
0 Comments